5 Reasons Why I should design a course for you:
1. I have a degree in Parks and Recreation from Illinois State University as well having worked in the field as a Recreation Supervisor. I know and understand the ins and outs of the Parks and Recreation side of things.
2. I have played over 200 courses across the World and US. I’ve played good, bad and everything in between. I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn’t.
3. Creativity. I have designed a few of the most exciting and creative holes in Illinois, including the “Doublestacker” at Round Barn Farm and the “Par 6″ at Pine Hills.
4. Safety. I place a high premium on designing a safe course.
5. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced or Championship Caliber: I can and will design any type of course and will design the right course for you.
*I am also available to help update or consult on a previous design. Unfortunately, many courses have flaws in their design.
Chatauqua/Play Park- Riverview DGC, Pontiac, IL
Marilla Park- Streator, IL
Skydive Chicago (Private)- Ottawa, IL (Co-Design with Dan Nagel)
IVCC Community College- Ogelsby, IL (Co-Design with Dan Nagel)
Round Barn Farm- Manhatten, IL (Co-Design with Windy City Disc Golf)
Pine Hills- Ottawa, IL